9.08.2010

Ximena Valero for Kellogg's Special K

Ximena Valero is proud to partner with Kellogg's Special K as part of their successful women commercial series. Ximena was selected for the series based on her success as a fashion designer. Here is her commercial below:



Transcript of commercial:

I have known that designing was my dream since I was a little girl. It has not been easy to succeed in the fashion industry, but it has brought me an enormous sense of satisfaction.

For us women it is extremely important to look good, have a healthy body, and take care of ourselves. A piece of clothing is not enough, you need a good attitude and confidence in yourself to achieve it. My biggest accomplishment has been to create transformable fashions. My goal is that women express and find their own authenticity in my clothing; I want them to feel confident and beautiful. When I'm draping fabric on a mannequin I'm not thinking of the garments' final look, instead I'm visualizing the woman looking and feeling great.

I'm Ximena Valero, fashion designer, and I taste my success with Special K.


We're so proud of Ximena and thank Kellogg's for the opportunity. For more information about Ximena, please see: www.ximenavalero.com/designer

You may also view our collection at: www.ximenavalero.com

1 comment:

Nurci said...

Hi

I'm from Turkey (Europe) and I was wondering are you thinking of opening a XV store up in Turkey??

I really love you design and think that there is a big customer potential here.

Please do contact me via e-mail.
Nurcihan.safak@gmail.com

Regards